Join Now to Send Cheque Bounce Notice
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Send Cheque Bounce Notice Online
Submit your details to begin now
Cheque Bounce Notice To Defaulter
Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act criminalizes such instances where a cheque issued has bounced when it is presented before the bank for payment. The cheque needs to necessarily have been drawn on the account of the account of the drawer of the cheque and must have bounced by reason of there being a lack of sufficient funds.
When a cheque has bounced, it is necessary under Section 138 that a notice of the same is sent to the defaulter for giving him/her reasonable time to make payment of the amount. You must hire the services of the best Cheque Bounce lawyers in your locality to help you draft the notice at affordable prices.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes consultation and advice from experienced top lawyers
- Legal notice drafting to be sent to you for approval
- Final legal notice drafting incorporating suggestions given by you (if any)
- Dispatch of the final legal notice through registered post
- The tracking number of the registered post shall be shared with you
- Subsequent case after the legal notice has been sent is not included
- You may hire the lawyer for any subsequent cases
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for sending Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce Defaulter
- 1. The original cheque that has bounced
- 2. Cheque return memo issued by the bank
- 3. A copy of the legal notice to be sent to the drawer of the cheque asking for the money to be paid
- 4. Affidavit stating the preliminary evidence
Procedure of sending Legal Notice to Cheque Bounce Defaulter
- 1. When a cheque has bounced, a cheque return memo is generated stating the reasons behind the same.
- 2. The cheque return memo is sent to the drawer of the cheque informing him/her of the same.
- 3. Now the drawer is given the opportunity to pay the money again voluntarily within a reasonable period of 15 days.
- 4. If no payment is made, you must send a legal notice drafted by the top cheque bounce lawyers in your locality demanding the amount be paid to you.