Join Now to File Complaint under RERA Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
File Complaint under RERA Online
Submit your details to begin now
Complaint Under RERA
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 has been enacted by the Government for the protection of homebuyers against the unfair trade practices of housing development and real estate project developers. Developers have to compulsorily obtain all prerequisite approvals from government bodies before the project can be presented to the public. The developers have to further display all relevant information on the RERA website of the respective states.
If any developer, promoter or builder of the property doesn’t have the approvals or if s/he has defaulted under the Act in any manner, you may file a complaint before the RERA authorities through the most experienced RERA advocates in your locality.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes introduction call with lawyer to get acquainted and to discuss the work that is to be done together.
- Documents Checklist
- Verification of necessary documents
- Drafting of the RERA complaint
- Filing of complaint with the appropriate authorities (State RERA Authority)
- Legal notice to the builder
- Court fees or similar expenses
- Any other ongoing case regarding the property. You may hire the lawyer separately for any additional proceedings.
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for filing a complaint under RERA
- 1. Agreement to sell
- 2. Conveyance Deed, if any
- 3. Application form
- 1. You must hire the top RERA lawyers in your locality to help you file the complaint before the appropriate authority.
- 2. The procedure laid down by the State in which the property is located shall be followed.
- 3. The fees for filing a complaint about RERA may also vary from state to state.
- 4. The complaint must contain details of the name of the complaint, details of the developer, details of the property, amount paid, the relief sought, etc.