Join Now to Draft & Send Tenant Eviction Notic
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Draft & Send Tenant Eviction Notic
Submit your details to begin now
Tenant Eviction Notice
According to the rental laws in India, you may evict your tenant for non-payment of rent for 15 days from due date, subletting or unlawful use of rented property, action leading to loss of property value, for your personal use or repairs, etc.
In any of these circumstances, if you intend to send a notice to your tenant for eviction from your property then you must hire the top property lawyers in your locality to help you in drafting a notice that is sound and good in law.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes introduction call with the advocate to get acquainted with him/her and to discuss the specifics of your case
- Legal notice drafting to be sent to you for approval
- Final legal notice drafting incorporating suggestions given by you (if any)
- Dispatch of the final legal notice through registered post
- The tracking number of the registered post shall be shared with you
- Subsequent case after the legal notice has been sent is not included
- You may hire the lawyer for any subsequent cases
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for sending Tenant Eviction Notice
- 1. Title Deed of the property
- 2.Landlord-Tenant Rent Agreement
- 3. A copy of the legal notice to be sent to the drawer of the cheque asking for the money to be paid
- 4. Affidavit stating the preliminary evidence
Procedure of sending Tenant Eviction Notice
- 1. You must hire the top property lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice that is good in law.
- 2. Verification of documents and drafting of notice accordingly.
- 3. Draft notice will be sent to you for approval.
- 4. Final eviction notice will be sent to the tenant by registered post.