Bank Loan Syndication
Bank Loan Syndication is a loan which is given to the syndicate group which provide financial assistance to the person who needs it. The one who borrows the money can be an organisation, a project or sometimes even Government.
- This loan is granted to a group that is the syndicate who in turn gives financial assistance to a single borrower.
- This loan allows the lender to spread the risk.
- There is a lot of risk in this investment.
- The one who sends the largest amount shall be called as an arranger.
- This type of finance aims to spread risk across multiple lenders.
- The amount granted is not always consistent
- Floating and fixed are two forms of interest for this loan
- Access to large amounts is now possible.
- Can assist in bringing the financial institutes together
- Maximum cooperat6ion between the members of the syndicate.
- The structure and pricing are extremely flexible.
Kanoonvala with its expertise will be giving you the benefits of the working capital loans for your company at your crucial time.