Website Documents And Policies
Every business that has an online presence in form of a website needs to have certain legal documents in place for its users and visitors. These website documents lay down down the terms of using the website, details about the information of users collected by the website,any disclaimers and other policies and procedures of the website.
What You will Get In The Package
- Telephonic consultation with the lawyer for 30 minutes.
- Drafting of Disclaimer.
- Drafting of Refund and Return Policy, if applicable.
- Additional documentation work for the startup.
- Other legal assistance or litigation work.
Documents required to draft Website Policies and Terms
- 1. Details about the website.
- 2. Details relevant for drafting of website policies.Information about Goods & Services to be provided
Procedure to draft Website Policies and Terms
Once the requisite documents and information are submitted, the lawyer proceeds to draft the website policies. The draft of website documents is shared for approval. After the documents are approved, the policies can be posted on the website.